This is an exclusive limited edition print in our signature luxurious pure silk crepe. This scarf is opaque, soft to touch, and light as a feather. The subtle colours and pretty floral print bring with it a touch of glamour to any outfit. Perfect for formal events, making an impression on an important job interview or business meeting, or those special nights out!
Every Asateer Scarf purchase comes beautifully wrapped in its own hard casing with a personalised thank you card, so they’re great as gifts too!
Made in U.A.E.
Dry cleaning is the best option to keep your silk scarves stay in top condition for years. Make sure you tell the dry cleaners that your scarves are made of silk and ensure they know how to clean silk.
While hand washing your silk scarves, take note of the following guidelines:
- Use specially formulated silk shampoos or mild soap. Soak silk for 3-5 minutes in luke warm water. After around 5 minutes, remove your silk scarves from water and rinse with cool water.
- Wrap silk in a dry towel to absorb the excess water. Roll your scarves out and straighten it smoothly at the corners.
- Do not wring dry. Take caution to handle wet silk with great caution since it’s very delicate.
- Never spot clean silk. Rubbing one part of silk can result to color lightening in just that spot. For moderate stains, particularly the ones at the middle of a pattern, hand wash the entire garments. Never bleach silk.
- Always keep silk away from direct sunlight which can turn silk garments yellow.
If you must remove wrinkles on your silk scarf, never iron it while it is dry. Iron while damp. Don’t spot damp either, as these could create circle or round marks that are ugly. Lastly, never use high heat when ironing silk.